Office-bearers and Committee members 2022:
as at (and since) AGM February 2022
- President – Michael Baker
- Vice President – Fred Preston
- Secretary – Terry Roseburgh
- Treasurer – Peter Whitnall
Committee members (in addition to the above):
- Gay Bell (Production Manager)
- Zina Carman (Social secretary)
- Lisa Berry (Facebook site administrator)
- Rosemary Faris
- SOCIAL: Zina Carman, Marie Darby and Michael Lambkin
- PLAY READINGS and SELECTION: Gay Bell, Rosemary Faris
- Shoestring Liaison and support Database Manager (co-opted) – Robert Roseburgh
- Minutes Secretary – Karen Long (email@example.com)
Many thanks to the outgoing Committee for yet another successful year and a growing Troupe.
Link to President’s Report 2021 (Presented at 2022 AGM)
A little history
- Started in 2001 in local peoples’ homes – play readings and discussions.
- Operated in Senior Citizens’ Hall for 18 years.
- Lobbied for an arts space for 15 years.
- Continued full-length and one-act plays three times a year for 20 years.
- Led the community in convincing local government to permit the use of the old basketball court (recreation centre) to become a performance and visual arts centre.
- Contributed to the planning and development of Shoestring Playhouse and ‘The MAC’ (Multi Arts Centre).
- Developed the functionality of Shoestring Playhouse and took on its management in 2021.