In February 2020, TTT ratified a new and comprehensive Vision Statement. It captures the enthusiasm, dedication and community spirit of Torquay Theatre Troupe.
TTT will have an expanding future of quality, affordable community-based theatre. This incorporates performance, training, support for creative and emerging talent, and opportunity for dedicated voluntary involvement in local theatrical activity.
This will be the basis of our communications will TTT Members, Subscribers, supporters, participants and audiences.
It will also drive our business planning for coming years.
The mission statement adopted in early 2020 is:
- encourage the participation of local community members of all ages in theatrical performance.
- offer and support a range of training opportunities in theatrical skills
- produce quality plays that involve theatrical and other skills
- increase the profile of local theatre performance and participation opportunities in the area
- engage the broader community in theatre appreciation
- raise awareness of the value of performance arts in particular and arts in general
- Maintain and improve its organisational operational standards and efficiency with regard to:
- financial management,
- administrative effectiveness and
- public profile.