Following a sold-out season at three venues plus a brilliant performance at Anglesea one-act Play Festival, this is your last opportunity to see this lovely little play. Book your tickets at TryBooking now. Get your tickets for this dinner-show at the Wyndham Resort. There’s a beaut two-course meal plus the show – all for Mental Health Week and only for $52. If you have special dietary needs, they can be met.
Last chance to see ‘The Eulogy’
- Auditions – Strangers on a train, January 2... — Strangers On A Train by Craig Warner Directed by Michael Baker The play is an adaption of Patricia Highsmith’s classic thriller. TTT is seeking 5 male and 2 female actors to fill the following roles: Males: Charles 25-35 Guy 30 Frank 40-50 Robert [...]
- Free champagne – sure, why not? — Make a booking for David Williamson’s “When dad married Fury” for Thursday 9th November and you’ll get a voucher at the door for a free glass of champagne. Loosen up the laughing gear for the show! 🙂 Do it now at [...]
- ‘When dad married Fury’ – dates — Rehearsals for David Williamson’s comedy have just started so the opening date won’t be far away. There will be a Preview night on Monday 6th November followed by Thursday, Friday, Saturday (9, 10 and 11) shows at 8pm, Sunday 12th matinee performance at 2pm. The second week is Thursday, Friday and Saturday 16, 17 and [...]
- “The Eulogy” – well received — ‘The Eulogy’ – written by John Cundill and Directed by Gay Bell, was winner of the Noosa Arts Theatre Playwriting Competition Nancy Cato Audience Choice Award in 2008. It was performed by Maryanne Doolan and Lachie Errey at four venues and will be performed again at the Wyndham, Torquay, in October as part of Mental [...]
- Auditions for “When dad married Fury” — AUDITIONS When Dad Married Fury by David Williamson Directed by Michael Baker The play is the classic story of the older rich man marrying a much younger woman, complete with adult children squabbling over their future inheritance. TTT is seeking 3 male and 4 female actors to fill the following roles: Males: • Alan, 70, [...]